Monday, September 3, 2007

What this blog will be about

As many of you know, there was a rule passed a couple years ago that prevented high school basketball players from making the jump straight to pro basketball. Many parents, college coaches, and NBA employees saw this as a positive step in the transition from high school to professional basketball. I believe, however, that like any rule, it has its pros and cons. It is in no way, shape or form foolproof or perfect. Throughout the duration of this blog I will use examples from the first year of the rule being in effect as well as hypothetical situations to prove my point. I hope everyone enjoys reading this, and maybe I'll persuade a few people while I'm at it. Until next time, make sure to watch plenty of ESPN, endulge yourself in a Sports Illustrated and find your way to various sports websites.

Cam

No comments: